The Family Conference
Raising Spirit Led Kids
Open to Parents/Grandparents and Kids (ages 6-14)
Cost: $35.00 for individuals and $75.00 for a family of four. Childcare available for children under 6 for an additional cost of $35.00 per child. (See registration form for additional information)
This conference will:
- Equip you to minister to and with your children
- Support you in raising kids who know and love God
- Help kids find and pursue their purpose
- Teach you practical ways to spiritually lead your family
You can expect:
- Uniquely created sessions for adults and kids (ages 6-14) to attend together
- Separate sessions for adults and kids as well
- Additional childcare available during conference for children under 6 for a small fee ($35)
Whether you’re a parent, aspiring parent, grandparent or have kids and teenagers you mentor, you do not want to miss this conference!
Our featured guest is Seth Dahl:
Seth Dahl is a writer and worldwide speaker to adults and children. He is known for his powerful wisdom communicated through a contagious joy and childlikeness. Seth loves to empower families to build a strong connection that fosters peace and creates a thriving family culture. Seth, Lauren and their three children homestead with a large garden and handful of animals on a small farm in Texas.
Friday, September 24
- 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Session 1
- Keys from Samson – Samson had a very unique calling on his life that his parents stewarded for him. There are so many keys for us as parents to help us raise our children into their destiny!
Saturday, September 25
- 8:15 AM - 9:00 AM
- Continental Breakfast
- Doors open at 8:00 AM
- 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM
- Session 2
- Who Am I? – Instilling identity in our children is foundational for them, and we’ll cover how to help your kids have a strong identity in Christ.
- 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Session 3
- Arrows – Raising your children to live a kingdom lifestyle. We as parents get to partner with God in preparing our children and releasing them to destroy the enemy, bringing God's kingdom to earth.
- 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM
- Served in Grace Cafe
- 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM
- Session 4
- Prophecy – We are made to hear God speak to us! There are many different languages God uses to speak to us, and we can grow in hearing His voice.
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Session 5
- Encountering God – How do we raise children who know God for themselves? It's so vital that our children not just know about God, but that they actually encounter His Presence!