Vision Campaign 2021
Dear Grace Family:
During the past year, churches around the world had to move toward providing more online content; some of them for the very first time. We had been live streaming at Grace for several years but as we moved to online only last spring, we quickly found out that the cameras and projectors we have are not able to keep up with the advancements in technology today.Even with the technical challenges we have been experiencing, we reached people in 37 states and 11 different countries through our livestream in 2020. We believe that the number of people we reach online is going to continue to rise and that now is the time to take a step of faith and upgrade our equipment.
Our Media Department has done extensive research to come up with a solution that will provide excellent quality at an affordable price. Our Goal is to raise $45,000 to meet the need. We shared this vision on Sunday during service on April 18 and we have raised $23,283 so far.
What we will purchase:
- New cameras – $24,000
- New LED Wall – $19,000
- Materials to construct a permanent filming set-up for online content $2,000
How we will use it:
- Improve the experience for people attending the service
- Expand online content (teaching, online courses, music videos, etc.)
- Enhance our livestream experience and the ability to produce sharable highlights from our services
How to Give:
- Text2Give text the keyword GCC vision to 28950 followed by the amount
- Online: gracesterling.com/give and choose the Vision/Building Fund designation
- During service designate the amount you would like to give next to the word Vision on your offering envelope
Thank you for your faithful generosity. We are excited to see how God will continue to use this ministry as we seek to provide creative ways for people to encounter Him!
In His service,
Pastors Jerry and Joy